Amenities & Pricing
When you choose Rustic Grace Estate, you are making not only a good investment in the success of your wedding day, but in a lifetime of memories! With helpful staff and the ideal wedding venue as your backdrop, our goal is to make your wedding day both affordable and also the special day you always dreamed it would be.
Adorned with charm and character that is unique to Rustic Grace, we give you the space and time to relax while preparing for your event. You will have up to 14 hours to be used to decorate and celebrate! Come early and bring your bridesmaids, family and friends, and spend the hours preceding your wedding getting ready in a peaceful atmosphere!
***CONTACT US for more info on our SPECIAL PRICING on dates through 12/31/2023. We are also offering special pricing on ELOPEMENTS and INTIMATE WEDDINGS!
WEDDING DAY PRICING*
October 2023 – January 2024***
- Monday – Thursday:
2024 January*** – March & August
- Friday: $4,250
- Saturday: $5,650
- Sunday: $4,250
- Monday – Thursday: $2,650
2024 April – July & September-December
- Friday: $5,250
- Saturday: $6,650
- Sunday: $5,250
- Monday – Thursday: $3,150
Out of deep respect and in an effort to display our gratitude, we offer discounts to brides and grooms who work in service to the public as teachers, police, military, or firefighters. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your daily sacrifices and dedication to serving others.
- 3% – Service Discount: Military, Teacher (K-12), Police, Firefighter [bride or groom only]; full-priced bookings only
- 3% – Pay in full at booking: Must book at least 7 months before wedding date in order to qualify; full payment is due at booking; check, cashier’s check or cash only; full-priced bookings only
- Special pricing for events booked within 90 days of wedding date; rates for holidays and dates surrounding holidays may vary; some holidays are unavailable; some exclusions apply***
- Special pricing for Elopement and Micro Weddings booked within 60-90 days of wedding date; some exclusions apply
- 14 hours for Friday, Saturday & Sunday events 10:00 a.m.-midnight
- 12 hours for Monday-Thursday events 12:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m.
- Your choice of an indoor ceremony in our vintage-style white chapel or. . .
- An outdoor ceremony with a lake view
- Reception in an authentic 1920′s red barn with vintage-inspired silos
- We only host ONE wedding a day!
- Outdoor “fireplace” with seating
- Chandeliers and cafe lights in the barn
- Cafe lights outside of the barn
- Time for bridal/engagement photo shoot
- Central air-conditioning and heat in both barn and chapel
- Your choice of vendors (recommendations available)
- On-site venue manager
- Setup of chairs and tables for ceremony and reception
- Built-in bar and buffet
- Sound systems
- Bride’s room with private bathroom (including shower)
- Groom’s room with TV and private bathroom
*Additional fees apply for alcohol and a damage deposit. Bartending must be secured through a preferred staffing agency. No gratuity or tax is collected. Holiday rates may vary. Prices are subject to change and RGE reserves the right to change any and all aspects of pricing and/or discounts listed here without notice.
**Discounts are subject to change at any time without notice; specials/discounts not applicable to already discounted/special pricing rates including intimate weddings and ceremonies; other restrictions may apply
***Applicable to new bookings only
Rustic Grace Estate has been established since 2013 and is not affiliated in any way with any other venues.